My blog views

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Experience the next level in chatting

I am very sure that everyone would like to chat, especially online as it simple and fast. We keep chatting incessantly. But experience chatting to the next level through SweetIM. This is a simple, easy to install add-on that is compatible to all sorts of instant messengers, blogs, forums, webmails, and other forms of internet communication. I use MSN Messenger and Yahoo Messenger quite a bit, and it takes these instant messenger tools to the next level. You are instantly given a wide range of new animated winks, emoticons, nudges, with all new elaborate animation sequences and sound effects. The new animated winks and emoticons are my favorite. Just check out the screen shot I took using SweetIM with my Yahoo Messenger. That huge smiley was so cool! It made all these amazing movements that your regular default smileys and emoticons can't make. There simply is no comparison. What's amazing about SweetIM is that its absolutely free to download and so easy to install. It's absolutely safe from any spyware or adware. This one is surely safe. I am saying this because I've downloaded it and I'm using it without a trouble. Experience the next level of chatting through SweetIM. So visit the site right away.



0 comments: