My blog views

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My XBox 360

Finally.. I get an Xbox 360! My greatest desire of owning one has finally come true. Hey.. It has not reached me yet. Since the price is too high in India, I had asked my Uncle to buy it from the US who had gone there recently. And here it is. He has fulfilled my dreams. He s expected to return on November 17 and I am eagerly awaiting that day. But Oops.. I ve got my VLSI exam on the 20th! But who cares. Its just another goddamn exam after all. Here are some of the photos he had sent me. Ah.. Look at them. My preciousssssss......


3 comments:

Avinash said...

wow. superb da. invite me one day after d exams. else no treat

SIDDHARTH said...

machi cool da...let the xams finish and we will b in ur house all d time!

RuReady said...

you are lucky da... u have got the best racing game for free..