I started blogging some 6 six months back. One day my friend told me about earning money by blogging. At first I dint believe him. But after he showed his payment proof I got curious and was so eager to learn. Then he told me about payperpost and other programmes. When I applied my blog, it was initially rejected as it was not 3 months old. But then I waited for three months and then applied. Then my blog was approved and I started to earn some money. Then within a month Google updated page rank. My blog got a page rank of 2. When I knew it first I couln’t believe my eyes. It was one of the most happiest moments of my life. Then everything went worse when Google started to reduce page ranks for those writing sponsored posts. It affected innumerable number of bloggers who were earning money. I was wondering whether they would be any solution for this. Then one day IZEA came up with the idea of real rank and implemented. It was a solution to save the bloggers striving to earn money online. It’s a metric which calculates the Blog Ranks of a blog depending on the traffic you receive. Then life became simpler again.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment