It was some years back that I actually started drinking tea. I used to dislike both tea and coffee and I used to drink only milk, that to without sugar! I dont know why I hated it, maybe I thought it tasted bad. I used to wonder why people go so mad about tea. But one day I realized that all my assumptions were wrong when I tasted a glimpse of it one day. I was intoxicated by its exotic aromas and subtle, mellow flavors. I couldn't resist in drinking it again and again. Tea is increasingly becoming a drink of the health conscious like me. Although, consumed for centuries in China, it was introduced to the world only in the late eighteenth century and its consumption spread rapidly. Today you can find many Flavored Tea. Herbal tea can be made with fresh or dried flowers, leaves, seeds or roots, generally by pouring boiling water over the plant parts and letting them steep for a few minutes. Herbal tea is believed to be good for health and makes health conscious people like me interested. Seeds and roots can also be boiled on a stove. The tisane is then strained, sweetened if so desired, and served. Many types of other tea can be manually made by mixing it with other plants and herbs. Green tea, white tea and herbal tea are being offered as the best health drinks. Herbal tea can help you avoid colds, stimulates your internal organs, promote a good nights sleep, reduce anxiety, and sooth your mind. I always suffered from cold and couldn't find a way to cure it. Then one of my doctors insisted me to drink herbal tea and said it might help me. Hence I believed his words and started dring it. What d'ya know! Cold! Its a gonner. I was totally cured. Chamomile Tea is a delicious blend of whole Egyptian chamomile flowers, marigold flowers and peppermint leaf. Naturally caffeine-free. Chamomile had been used for centuries to treat many disorders of the gastrointestinal system. There also very commonly used to soothe, relax, and aid sleep. German Chamomile is used medicinally against sore stomach, irritable bowel syndrome, and as a gentle sleep aid. It can be taken as an herbal tea, two teaspoons of dried flower per cup of tea. For a sore stomach, some recommend taking a cup every morning without food for two to three months. It is also used as a mouthwash against oral mucositis. It has acaricidal properties against certain mites, such as Psoroptes cuniculi. So to know more about this fascination invention of mankind visit Revolutiontea.com right away.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment