My blog views

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Uninterruptible power supplies

Who in the world would like interruption? Who would like their work disrupt due to some odd reasons. Definitely I wouldn’t tolerate. I was once working on my final year project at home. At that time we were really lacking in progress and we were speeding up things. We worked incessantly without a break hoping that we would complete our task on time. We divided our project into various modules. I was working on one module and two of my batch mates were working on the other. So that day I was busy with my task and suddenly the current went off. Then the current came back and I was into my work again. Again the current went off and came back again. Then I realized that the current was intermittent. I couldn’t do anything at time and I had nobody to blame as it was my fault not to have any of the uninterruptible power supplies. I was in total dismay not able to complete my project. If I have had any of the diesel generators at that time I would have able to complete my project. But there’s no use crying over spilt milk. So if you wish not to face such a situation in the future, visit powercontinuity.co.uk as the are the best in this business.

0 comments: