Saw 4 has opened this weekend with a great response amassing 32 million dollars in its opening weekend. I am great fan of the Saw series and with Jigsaw dead, I always wondered how well the fourth installment be. But after reading many reviews and comments, the film doesn't seem to be too bad after all. The movie begins with the autopsy of Jigsaw(who died in the climax of Saw 3) where a tape is found in the process. Detective Hoffman is called to the scene, where he plays the tape which states that, although Jigsaw is dead, "the games have just begun". And here is where the madness starts, with the same basic recipe as before spiced up by more intricately devised, trademark Jigsaw traps, more deaths, more revelations and the same claustrophobic, oppressive, dark atmosphere that was characteristic of the previous three movies. Since these type of movies are not released in India, I would have no other choice other than downloading it. Warez-bb - here I come!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment